COVID-19 Update From Service Emperor
Service Emperor is ready to serve you and your family safely.
As our daily lives are ever changing in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to our community letting them know our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Know that we are actively monitoring the situation and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health experts. We operate in an industry that is acutely aware of germs and cleanliness. We have always trained our team to “Leave it cleaner than when you arrived!” Now, we are taking that one step further and have enhanced our process to ensure the safety of your family, our team and the community.
- Any team member who is sick or has been exposed is staying home with the full support of our company.
- All technicians have hand sanitizer, waterless soap, disinfecting wipes, shoe covers, gloves and drop cloths on their trucks. They are cleaning all tools after every job and wiping down surfaces in your home that they are working in.
- While we are known for being your friendly neighborhood HVAC service providers, we are going to forgo any handshakes or fist bumps during our visit.
- We are wiping down all iPads after every call, but should you feel uncomfortable holding them, we can email you an estimate to get your signature before we do any work.
- We are working with our local suppliers to ensure that we have all the necessary supplies on hand to solve your home’s issues today to keep your family safe and comfortable.
We are immensely proud of the talented professionals in our office, call center, and those working diligently in homes. They are the heart of our success, and the champions of initiatives that support the health and safety of our customers. Each member of our team understands that as families are in their homes more than ever things will experience breakdowns. Our entire team is committed to delivering uninterrupted service and support to customers as we navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19.
Thank you for allowing us to be your home’s partner in health and safety.
Tersh Blissett, Owner & CEO