We’re growing again! We are hiring a service technician star!
Are you an HVAC & Refrigeration Service Technician who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and rewarded for your work? We are looking forward to meeting you. It’s time for us to grow and hiring a service technician like yourself is our top priority!
Stop wasting time working at a job you hate. Work with friends in an environment that rewards you for your hard work and will provide you with a life-long career.
If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. Working at Service Emperor HVAC & Refrigeration is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- Or if you work at a job where you’re not respected…
- If you work at a job that makes you want to call in sick every day…
- And if you want to wake up in the morning excited to work with friends/teammates, push yourself to be more successful, and get paid very well for your efforts…
Then we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for team members wanting to make a career in HVAC & Refrigeration, earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to enjoy working with a hard-working, loyal team.
Why are we Different?
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- Incentive programs
- Paid uniforms
- A clearly laid out path to building the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
Who Are We? We’re Service Emperor HVAC & Refrigeration
. We started just under 10 years ago – just a small family-owned HVAC Service Company.
Over the years we have laid a foundation of trust, loyalty, top-notch quality workmanship, and customer service.
Today, we are market leaders who are DOMINATING
the Savannah, Pooler, Richmond Hill, Statesboro & Rincon market with HVAC, Refrigeration, Duct Cleaning, Generators, and much more.
Are You A Fit?
If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard,
- Love working with a team,
- Are inspired to serve others,
- Enjoy to challenge yourself and learn, even be cross-trained,
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers),
- Understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety First
- Delivering WOW Service
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity
- Great Place to work. All for one, one for all.
Benefits you will enjoy working with us:
- Cross-training trades
- New Service Vehicles and top-grade stock
- New iPad
- Paid Vacations and birthdays
- Ability to earn more than 100K
- Bonuses & spiffs on top of base pay
- Health Insurance
- Overtime available
***What we require of you:
- Having 5 years of experience in HVAC, and be ready to be a leader to a group of amazing experts is a must!
- You need to be willing to pursue, develop, and participate in continuing education.
- Exceed shop minimums
- Know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner
- Be able to work with Inspectors, Suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project completion while abiding by all codes
- You must be able to draw and follow simple diagrams
- You are required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time
- You’re required to be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- The typical workweek is with ten-hour workdays, 5 days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meeting with customers, vendors, and staff personnel as needed
- Having a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status, or veteran status.
*** We hire veterans
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
We have a full-time medical staff in our office to ensure we are as safe as possible at all times. We also continue to wear shoe protectors, gloves, and now have also provided masks. Our sanitization process is thorough and highly encouraged.
Plus, we have taken the Savannah Safe Pledge
We are excited to have you join our team! Click here to submit your resume,
or email our office Admin@serviceemperor.com Check out our listing on social media too!