Ductless Mini Split – Ductless AC – Savannah, GA
Ductless Air Conditioning Could Be Your Best Choice!
Going Ductless is gaining popularity throughout the Savannah area. Ductless Air Conditioning
can be added to any home, any time, and just about anywhere.
“As the owner of an HVAC company in Savannah, I added a Mini Split Air Conditioner to my home. Not only did it fix the hot spot in our home, it drastically reduced our humidity and took the load off of our air handler. Our energy bill was reduced by almost 50%.” ~Tersh Blissett, Owner Service Emperor
Today we can cool your whole house or just room more efficiently, more effectively, and more comfortable than ever before. That’s because a Ductless Mini Split system is the modern way to cool your home or business. The best news is that because it’s a heat pump it can also provide heat when you need it. It’s the perfect choice for year-round comfort!
Benefits of Mini Split Air Conditioning:
Although ductless may seem new to you, it’s actually been around for years, in fact, the rest of the world uses this technology for its super high efficiencies and easy installation. The benefits of a ductless mini-split are impressive:
- Save Money: The number one reason people go ductless is because of the super high efficiencies of a ductless system. Many homeowners report saving up to 50% on their utility bills.
- Save Energy: Reducing energy is a goal for most homeowners as well as the utility companies. Mini Split AC units offer some of the highest energy efficiencies.
- Increased Efficiency: Traditional Air Conditioners lose about 25% efficiency through leady ductwork. You won’t have this issue when you choose ductless.
- Cools And Heats: Gone are the days of needing to buy a furnace and an AC. One unit does it all.
- Breathe Better Air: Because you’re not forcing air through dirty ductwork, you naturally have better indoor air quality. Many people who reported ‘feeling sick’ had their symptoms go away when they chose ductless.
- Easy Installation: A ductless heat pump can go just about anywhere making it one of the easiest installations.
- Increased Comfort: The ductless system is ‘whisper quiet’ you’ll barely know it’s there.
- Advanced Features: The ductless system has advanced features that can tell when you enter or leave a room and will adjust it accordingly.
- Easy Maintenance: Save on maintenance bills because the ductless system is very simple to maintain.
- Rebates and Incentives: We’ll help you find out if you qualify for some of the rebates and incentives that may be available to you.
The Best Ductless Manufactures – The Best Ductless Contractor
The most important step is to make sure to hire a contractor with credentials. We’ve invested in extensive training and have experience on our side. We choose only the best ductless manufacturers so you can expect a professional installation every time.
We chose Mitsubishi Electric because they bring unmatched energy efficiency, performance, and control to home cooling and heating. Mitsubishi is considered a leader in Mini Split Installations and features advanced technologies that allow you to enjoy more precise comfort and healthier air in one room or your whole home.
We chose Gree as a reliable and affordable option. Gree was founded in 1989 and has experienced explosive growth due to a good mix of quality, energy efficiency, and cost. The Gree Sapphire line with 38 SEER efficiency is one of the most efficient mini-split systems available today.
Who should consider Ductless AC?
- No ductwork? Any home or business that does not have duct work can now get cost-effective cooling and heating.
- Upgrade your Central Air Conditioner. Anyone with an AC unit more than 10 years old can benefit from a more cost effective way to heat your home (you can keep your furnace and use it as back up)
- Any home that has someone with allergies or asthma. Think of the junk in your duct work. Why breathe air that comes from ductwork that is filled with dust, mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Many home heating systems can actually make you sick.
- Converting an attic or garage into living space
- You have hot or cold spots in your home
- You’re planning on a remodeling project
- You need to reduce humidity levels in your home.
Single Zone Ductless AC
When you need to cool one room or an area of your house a single zone mini split is a perfect choice. If you’re like most homeowners you most likely have a problem room – that one room that is chronically too hot or too cold. You could use a window air conditioner or space heater but there is a better choice. Ductless Mini Splits provides a straightforward and easy way to add AC to any home quickly and easily.
Single Zone Mini Splits are also a popular choice for the Master Bedroom when you want a quiet solution that doesn’t interrupt sleep when the AC kicks on and off. Choose Single Zone systems that are also great for “She Sheds” and “Man Caves” or any area of the house that you want to convert to living space.
Multi-Zone Ductless AC
Ductless Systems are incredibly flexible in design. One outdoor unit can have up to 8 indoor heads making it the perfect choice when you want Zonal Cooling and Heating. Why heat and cool Empty Rooms? When you Go Ductless you won’t need to. Use the rooms in your home whenever you want. It used to be that shutting off a single room in the winter or summer made sense when there was no other solution.
Mini Split Ductless systems can be “zoned” to heat and cool individual rooms in ways that a traditional system can’t. Each “zone” has its own thermostat, allowing the homeowner to heat or cool individual rooms at will.
Ductless Mini Split systems deliver clean, comfortable air to the rooms you choose and they are extremely quiet, making them perfect for sound-sensitive rooms like offices and nurseries.
The main advantages of Mini Splits are their small size and flexibility for zoning or heating and cooling individual rooms. You can choose from a single zone (1 outdoor unit and 1 indoor head) to a multi-zone (1 outdoor unit and up to 4 indoor heads) or a whole-house zoned solution (1 outdoor unit and up to 8 indoor heads. Each of the zones has its own thermostat, so you only need to condition occupied spaces. This will save energy and money.
Hire a contractor with credentials!
The most important decision is to hire an experienced and knowledgeable ductless company. Our team of tried and true ductless experts have been trained and certified so you can be sure to get the advice you can rely on.
We cover the entire Savannah area including Pooler, Rincon, Springfield, Guyton, Statesboro, Port Wentworth, Tybee Island, and more!
Air Conditioning in Savannah is a must. Adding AC to any home or business doesn’t have to difficult or expensive. Find out how a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner can help you save money and add value to your home. Get A FREE consultation. Call Today: 912-748-4822.